Replacement and retrieval sais
- The customer is entitled to replace the product within 7 days of receiving the product
- The product must be returned in the same condition as received without deficiency or defect
- The customer will bear the shipping fee
- Unions, offerings and non-ready products that are tailored at the client’s request are not replaced.
- The Louzan store charges the replacement fee and payment on receipt and the shipping fee in case the replacement is caused by a factory defect in the product or a difference in size
- The remaining amount is not refunded for the replacement of a product at a different price than one product and the customer is entitled to supplement it with another product.
- The customer is entitled to return the product only 48 hours after receiving the product
- Payment fees are not refunded on receipt
- The customer will bear the shipping and refund fees
- Unions, offerings and non-ready products are not retrieved (Order)
- The product must be returned in the same condition that was received without deficiency or defect
- The Louzan store charges the replacement fee and payment on receipt and the shipping fee in case the reason for the refund is a factory defect in the product or a difference in size
- The amounts due to the customer will be refunded within 15 days of the administration’s approval of the return and product inspection.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about new products, offers and changes in our website.